Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Emilie and Austin's Engagement Session

I was so excited when Emilie contacted me about being her photographer for her wedding on August 5th.  We met a few years ago when I got the opportunity to shoot her high school senior photos.  What makes this special for me is that Emilie will be my first high school senior client to book me for a wedding.  Since my company is fairly young, I am hoping this is a trend that continues.  I honestly cannot WAIT for the wedding!!!  


Emilie decided to bring her dog Toby which made for some fun images!  At times he LITERALLY stole the show!  He was full of personality!  

 
See a few more of my favorite images below from their engagement shoot. It was 15-20 degrees outside, but we managed to get some beautiful images!  

 "It's amazing how one day someone walks into your life and you can't remember how you ever lived without them."  Author - Unknown


 Live every moment.  Laugh Everyday.  Love beyond words.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment