Saturday, March 1, 2014

High School Senior Session With Savannah - Class of 2014


I had so much fun working with Savannah at Bradley Park!  I have known her for a few years now, and it is crazy to think she is already graduating from high school!  Savannah is not only musically talented, but also has an incredible work ethic.  It's so encouraging seeing how motivated these kids are at such a young age! Our session went smooth as silk, and we got some great images right out of the gate.  Very photogenic, and full of smiles......giggles at times.  Remember, Savannah?? ;-)
I also enjoyed working with her Mom (Angie) during the shoot and the ordering session.  Mom ended up ordering a few large prints with their package.  LOVE seeing my work printed large.  By far the most rewarding part of this process is knowing they will be displayed for years to come!  I wish you nothing but the best as you move forward in your journey Savannah!  












No comments:

Post a Comment