Sunday, March 30, 2014

High School Senior Session With Hannah - Class of 2014

What a unique session!  I met Hannah while shooting a session for one of her closest friends.  I was honored when she asked me to photograph her senior pictures!  Although Hannah was an awesome tennis player in high school she decided against incorporating that into the shoot.  Instead, she wanted to create a scene base around the movie "Alice in Wonderland".  We got her Mom on board, who was a total trooper by the way. They came up with plenty of props for that portion of the shoot, which made for a great scene!  I will be honest in saying that I had heard of the movie, but never watched it.  Hence, I had to do a little research to do before our shoot.  We started our session downtown Peoria, and finished up at the park.  The sun was setting by the time we got the park, so we took advantage of the beautiful light for a few images, and then I used some off camera lighting for the Alice in Wonderland portion of our shoot.  See the images below!    







AND FOR THE RECORDS.......I did NOT put the chalk on the brick.  I am against graffiti on public property, BUT since it was already there, and Mom liked the idea, we took a few snaps. It looked fine, but the name was missing an "H" at the end.  I was able to make it work with a little photoshop help.  Mom ordered this one, which made it totally worth the time.  :-)










A few images from Emilie's shoot. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment